HP OfficeJet Pro 6830 All-in-One Inkjet Printer Printer Review - HP OfficeJet Pro 6830 print with ink and is designed to print the monthly volume of up to 800 pages. This makes it a good purchase for the end user and the company. Inkjet printers can also be used as a Copier, scanner, or fax devices.
It is printed via a USB cable, over a network through the RJ-45 connector, wireless via WiFi or email. You can also print photos or documents directly from Your phone or tablet. You can find an appropriate application for iOS and Android. The print speed is 18 pages (b/w) or 10 pages per minute (color).
It was scanned by software from the PC/notebook. The template can be scanned as .jpg or PDF. Maximum resolution is 1200 x 1200 scan dpi. Scans can also be stored on the USB stick.
During the copying process, the individual templates can be copied directly to the printer 1:1. Of course, multifunction inkjet HP can be made in addition to color b/w copy.
The fourth function of the Fax. Here, the template read straight through scanner and sent via phone after entering the number of the recipient. If the Driver HP OfficeJet Pro 6830 installed on the PC/notebook, they can also difax from them.
The printer is operated with a color screen that supports cm 6.75 touch input. This makes it easy to configure and operate the HP printer.
HP OfficeJet Pro 6830 uses four separate ink cartridges (yellow/magenta/cyan/black). At the time of purchase there is a set of matching is included. This ink is enough to print the first 300. Advantage of one cartridge is that you can replace them individually. The manufacturer recommends the HP ink cartridges are original. Versatility is also designed to instant ink.
HP OfficeJet Pro 6830 has the power or the LAN Jack on the back. Socket for line fax or phone must also be found here. On the front of the unit, HP has put the USB socket (type a).
Paper cassette holds a maximum of 225 sheets of A4 paper or smaller size. For fixation, standoffs moves available on cassette.
Sheet feeder (ADF) can automatically indent din A4 or smaller templates. Here you can enter up to 35 sheets on time to copy, scan or fax.
HP OfficeJet Pro 6830 can be used not only of computers, but also through the eprint from a smartphone or tablet. You can find the app right in the Google store Play or at the Apple Store. If you have registered with Eprint printers, you can immediately contact the printer via email.
Test prints in format DIN A4 and with the best quality lasts for about 30 seconds on the HP OfficeJet Pro 6830. Ausdruckqualitäten colors and transition are more than acceptable for HP inkjet printer. Also the black area.
- Device Type : Fax / copier / printer / scanner.
- Printing Technology : Ink-jet - color.
- Monthly Duty Cycle (max) : 15000 pages.
- Office Machine Features : Print from USB flash drive, save to USB flash drive, scan to folder, HP ePrint, HP Auto Wireless Connect, wireless direct printing, Mopria certified.
- Fax Type : Plain paper.
- Display Diagonal Size : 2.65".
- Recommended Monthly Volume : 200 - 800 pages.
- Standard Memory : 1 GB.
- Inkjet Technology : HP Thermal Inkjet.
- Display Diagonal Size : 2.65".
- Power Consumption Sleep : 1.35 Watt.
- Power Consumption Standby : 4.9 Watt.
- Power Consumption Operational : 25 Watt.
- Max Copying Speed : Up to 28 ppm (mono) / up to 24 ppm (color).
- Max Copying Resolution : Up to 600 x 600 dpi (mono) / up to 600 x 600 dpi (color).
- Max Copying Speed : B/W 28 ppm.
- Max Copying Speed Color : 24 ppm.
- Max Copying Resolution : B/W 600 x 600 dpi.
- Max Copying Resolution Color : 600 x 600 dpi.
HP OfficeJet Pro 6830 Drivers System Requirements & Compatibility :
- Windows 10, 8.1/8, 7 (32&64bit).
- Mac OS (v10.12, 10.11, 10.10, 10.9).