HP Laptop 350 G1 Review - HP back presents a new notebooks intended for business users. Elegant notebook that has a full name as HP 350 G1, is the enterprise-class notebooks that will be offered at an affordable price.
As a business class notebooks, HP 350 G1 is quite reliable with the advantages they offer, like having a keyboard spill resistant than liquid, fingerprint reader, and 3 g DriveGuard which will protect the HDD notebook.
In the kitchen runway, 350 HP G1 will offer its users ranging from Haswell processor Intel COre i3/i6/i7, Pentium, and Intel Celeron could ditandem with Intel HD Graphics and AMD Radeon HD 8760M.
In addition, this notebook also offers 2/4/8 GB RAM memory and storage up to 1 TB. Other features such as HD webcam, VGA, HDMI out port, two USB 2.0 ports and one USB 3.0, Wi-Fi 802.11, and Bluetooth 4.0 also included in it.
HP 350 G1 has a screen size 15.6 inches with a resolution of 1366 x 768 pixels and will be didayai by the 41WHr battery.
- CPU : Intel Core i3 (4th Gen) 4005U / 1.7 GHz.
- Number of Cores : Dual-Core.
- Cache : L3 - 3 MB.
- Memory Speed : 1600 MHz.
- Configuration Features : 1 x 4 GB.
- Technology : DDR3L SDRAM.
- Installed Size : 4 GB.
- Interface : Serial ATA-300.
- LCD Backlight Technology : LED backlight.
- Widescreen Display : Yes.
- Monitor Features : HD anti-glare.
- Type : LED.
- Display Resolution Abbreviation : HD.
- HDD : 500GB.
- Graphics Processor : Intel HD Graphics 4400.
- Wireless Protocol : 802.11n, Bluetooth 4.0 LE.
- Bluetooth : Class Class 2.
- Wireless Controller : Broadcom BCM943228HMB - PCI Express Half Mini Card.
HP Laptop 350 G1 System Requirements & Compatibility :
- Windows 10 (64bit).
- Windows 8.1 (64bit).
- Windows 7 (64bit).