Epson WorkForce WF-2760 ink cartridges - The color screen, slightly larger (2.7 inches diagonal) and touch-sensitive. To make the connection, there is also an Ethernet port for network integration tend to be reliable and safe. Wireless Direct can be started with a compatible smartphone to faster with NFC.
WF-2760DWF have a device together with a model from Canon and HP in the test. While the device is not functionally big complains, the cost of follow-up was significantly fall from too high.
As previously set Epson continues the series 16 cartridges. Range in the XL version is only 500 pages black to ISO / IEC 24711/12 and an average of 450 color pages. Only WF-2760DWF can 16XXL (B) comes to 1,000 pages. The scope of supply includes the cartridge with a range of only about 165 pages (175 pages black).
While the cost of a pure B / W share Epson typical of moderate to low fail, the cost of color in this model is far too high. Competing models with similar capabilities and pigment inks, although buying a little expensive, but the cost of short backup already large.
Epson WorkForce WF-2760 Specs :
- Networking : Wired,Wireless
- Printer Connectivity : Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, USB 2.0, Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi Direct
- Scanner Type : Flatbed
- Scanner Resolution : Up to 1200 x 2400
- Automatic Document Feeder Capacity : 30 sheets
- Maximum Document Length : 47.2 inches
- Maximum Document Width : 8.5 inches
- Supported Paper Sizes : ANSI A, Legal, A4, A6, Custom Size, US No 10
- Paper Handling : Input tray-150 sheets, ADF-30 sheets
- Compatible Media Types : Envelopes, Plain paper, Bond paper, Glossy photo paper, Matte paper
- Maximum Number Of Copies : 99
- Copy (Black/Monochromatic) Speed : 11 copies per minute
- Copy (Color) Speed : 5.5 copies per minute
Epson WorkForce WF-2760 Support :
- Windows (10, 8.1/8, 7)
- Windows Server 2012, 2008
- Mac OS